The fourth edition of the World Future Forum will take place in Verona from 24th to 26th November 2022. Participants will have the opportunity to attend both physically and digitally. The scientific direction of the Forum is preparing a program full of events and speakers of the highest level. The agenda will be published shortly on this website.
There third edition World Future Forum’s third edition took place from 18th to 21st November 2021 and it was followed by over 300,000 unique visitors through the numerous streaming channels that broadcasted the works. Those who have not been able to follow the Forum activities, can now see it again, session by session, on the reserved YouTube channel.
Over 100 experts in more than 15 round tables and keynote speeches took turns on the Forum stage in a three-day event dedicated to analyze the major issues that will characterize our future. As previously stated, health, climate change, energy transition, agriculture, space economy, work and organizational issues… are just some of the topics that have been addressed.
As always, the scientific partners of the Forum are of the highest level, including Italian Alliance for Sustainable Development (ASviS), Italian Institute of Technology, Bocconi University, Oxford Economics, Politecnico di Milano, University of Padua and University of Verona, and many others.
As always, the scientific partners of the Festival are of the highest level, includingItalian Alliance for Sustainable Development (ASviS), L'Italian Institute of Technology, L'Bocconi University, Oxford Economics, the Politecnico di Milano, L'University of Padua and theUniversity of Verona.
The Festival of the Future is promoted by Harvard Business Review Italy, Business Excellence and Athesis Group.
An unique event for
- ENTREPRENEURS looking for insights, opportunities, and partners with whom to take on the challenges of the future
- COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS eager to understand the future and prepare for its challenges
- SMEs AND STARTUPS interested in finding partners and investors
- LARGE COMPANIES looking for new contacts with other innovative players on the global markets
- RESEARCH CENTRES, UNIVERSITIES, INNOVATORS
- , INVESTORS focused on Italian innovation, enterprise and creativity
- STUDENTS curious about how the future will unfold