The Festival of the Future returns with the third edition from 18 to 21 November 2021 and it will be possible to follow it both in presence and in streaming.
Over 100 experts more than 15 between round tables and keynote speeches for three days dedicated to analyzing the major issues that will characterize our future.
Health, the energy transition, agriculture, the space economy, the world of work… are just some of the topics that will be addressed. And every day space for start-ups and innovation with Future Arena, a series of dedicated events that will take place in two time slots at 1pm and 6pm.
As always, the scientific partners of the Festival are of the highest level, includingItalian Alliance for Sustainable Development (ASviS), L'Italian Institute of Technology, L'Bocconi University is Oxford Economics, the Politecnico di Milano, L'University of Padua and theUniversity of Verona.
Festival del Futuro is promoted by Harvard Business Review Italia, Eccellenze d’Impresa and Gruppo Athesis.
An unmissable event for
- ENTREPRENEURS looking for insight, opportunities, and partners with whom to take on the challenges of the future
- COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS eager to understand the future and prepare for its challenges
- SMEs AND STARTUPS interested in finding partners and investors
- LARGE COMPANIES eager to make contact with other innovative players
- RESEARCH CENTRES, UNIVERSITIES, INNOVATORS
- , INVESTORS focused on innovation, enterprise and Italian creativity
- STUDENTS curious about how the future will unfold