There fourth edition of the World Future Forum will take place in the new location of the Palazzo della Gran Guardia in Verona from 24 to 26 November 2022. It will be possible to follow the event both in presence and in streaming. This edition offers a dense and interesting program with the participation of over 60 top-notch experts, which they will face the most current topics in all the main fields of investigation: technology, economy, finance, work, society, healthcare, geopolitics, food, energy and the environment. It is already possible to register in person by logging in to following link.
The themes of the Festival are introduced and explained in 7 large inserts published every Thursday with the newspapers L'Arena, Il Giornale di Vicenza and Bresciaoggi, edited by Harvard Business Review Italia, with the contributions of numerous experts and scholars of the various subjects.
There third edition of the Festival of the Future was followed by over 300,000 unique visitors in the numerous streaming channels that broadcast the works, and is available on the official YouTube channel of the Festival.
An unique event for
- ENTREPRENEURS looking for insights, opportunities, and partners with whom to take on the challenges of the future
- COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS eager to understand the future and prepare for its challenges
- SMEs AND STARTUPS interested in finding partners and investors
- LARGE COMPANIES looking for new contacts with other innovative players on the global markets
- RESEARCH CENTRES, UNIVERSITIES, INNOVATORS
- , INVESTORS focused on Italian innovation, enterprise and creativity
- STUDENTS curious about how the future will unfold